Woodland Mushroom - Advanced Embroidery DIY Craft Kit
While on a spring walk, I noticed some delightful mushrooms growing among the grass and bushes in my neighborhood. I couldn't get this image out of my head! After thinking about it for weeks, I sketched up a few designs and created the Woodland Mushroom kit.
This advanced embroidery kit uses 10 hand embroidery stitches to create a nature inspired textural design. This kit is best suited for stitchers who have some experience and is also beginner-friendly with photo and written step-by-step instructions.
- 8x5 inch oval beechwood hoop
- Rose colored cotton fabric
- Full skeins of DMC embroidery thread
- An embroidery needle
- Water soluble transfer design
- Sawtooth hook
- Printed steo-by-step instructions with photos