Cup of Cheer - Advanced 3D Hand Embroidery DIY Craft Kit
Start your day off with a cheerful cup of flowers and sunshine! This advanced hand embroidery kit features 3D stitches that pop off the fabric to create added texture. Even if you haven't tried 3D embroidery before, the Cup of Cheer embroidery kit makes it approachable and fun.
With this design you'll learn to use 23 different embroidery stitches, making this a great design to try new stitches. This pattern uses the long and short satin stitch, padded satin stitch, chain stitch, raised seeding stitch, four-legged knot, spider web, colonial knot, bullion knot, Danish knot, stem stitch, split back stitch, berry stitch, needle weaving bar, Rhodes stitch, corded detached buttonhole stitch, woven trellis stitch, cluster stitch, close fly stitch, closed raised herringbone stitch, fly stitch, cast on stitch, and pistil stitch.
The kit includes detailed printed instructions with step-by-step photos to walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
- cream quilting cotton fabric
- 6 inch beechwood embroidery hoop
- full skeins of DMC embroidery thread
- transfer pen
- embroidery needle
- backing materials (felt & sawtooth hook)
- detailed printed instructions with helpful photos and step-by-steps to walk you through the entire process from start to finish